About the Process
- Submission Period: May 1 – August 9, 2019; $45 fee
- Use coupon code EARLYBIRD through July 26 to receive $10 off
- Artist Notifications: August 30
- 2019 Bazaar Dates: open daily, November 22 – December 24
All artists must apply and all submissions are reviewed and selected through a jury process. Past participation does not guarantee a place in this year’s show. Only submissions completed by the deadline will be considered for participation. All applicants will be notified of their acceptance status via email. Application fees are non-refundable regardless of acceptance.
***WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING SUBMISSIONS FOR 2019***
Please note: The application website Zapplication requires that you use an up-to-date internet browser. Be sure that you have downloaded the most recent version of your browser: www.browsehappy.com
Prospective Artist Information
Preparing Your Submission
To begin the application, you will need to prepare the following:
- Description of Materials/Technique: brief statement of 1000 characters or less that describes the materials and techniques used to create your artwork, and your artistic background.
- Description of Work: One sentence description of your work. This will be used on the BGAB website to represent your work to the public.
- Prices: Determine your retail price for primary merchandise types. You will need to include prices for any work included in your uploaded images.
- Booth type & electricity needs: Indicate your preferred display space type (8’x8′, 4’x8′, Shelving, Jewelry Case, or Clothing Rack) and whether you require electrical access for your products (e.g. if you sell lamps or other items which require electricity to work, not “show lighting”).
- Photos: Prepare six (6) product photos. See Image Preparation Tips. For best results, photos should be standard JPG format, 72 dpi, 1400-1920 px on the longest side, and no larger than 5MB each. These images will be used on the BGAB website. Only use images of your product, no photos of the artist, company logos, or image collages.
Important: You must add images to your Zapplication account under “My Profile” before you can insert them into your application.
- Payment: Have a valid credit/debit card ready for the submission fee.
If you have questions about the Bazaar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience technical difficulties with Zapplication, please consult the Zapplication Help Center