About the Process
- Early submission deadline: July 28, 11:59 pm, $35 fee
- Final submission deadline: August 11, 11:59 pm, $45 fee
- Artist notifications: September 1
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2017 BAZAAR ARE CLOSED. NO LATE SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED.
All artists must apply and all submissions are reviewed and selected through a jury process. Past participation does not guarantee a place in this year’s show. Only submissions completed by the deadline will be considered for participation. All applicants will be notified of their acceptance status via email. Application fees are non-refundable regardless of acceptance.
Please note: The application website Zapplication requires that you use an up-to-date internet browser. Be sure that you have downloaded the most recent version of your browser: www.browsehappy.com
Prospective Artist Information
Before beginning your application, please read through the information for prospective artists.
Preparing Your Submission
To begin the application, you will need to prepare the following:
- Description of Materials/Technique: brief statement of 1000 characters or less that describes the materials and techniques used to create your artwork, and your artistic background.
- Description of Work: One sentence description of your work. This will be used on the BGAB website to represent your work to the public.
- Prices: Determine your retail price averages (low/medium/high) for primary merchandise types.
- Quantity: Estimate the quantity of merchandise you will have ready to sell.
- Booth type & electricity needs: Indicate your preferred display space type (8’x8′, 4’x8′, or Shelving). You will also be asked to indicate whether you require electrical access for your products (e.g. if you sell lamps or other items which require electricity to work, not “show lighting”).
- Photos: Prepare six product photos. See Image Preparation Tips. For best results, photos should be standard JPG format, 72 dpi, 1400-1920 px on the longest side, and no larger than 2MB each. These images will be used on the BGAB website. We will only use images of your product, no photos of the artist or company logos.
Important: You must add images to your Zapplication account under “My Profile” before you can insert them into your application.
- Payment: Have a valid credit/debit card ready for the submission fee.
If you have questions about the Bazaar, please email us.
If you experience technical difficulties with Zapplication, please consult the Zapplication Help Center